L-Spec is an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory treatment for a variety of bacterial diseases in swine, poultry, and ruminants. The lincomycin-spectinomycin combination provides effective control of many common respiratory, enteric and skin infections by disrupting the bacteria’s cell wall and laying down its own protective layer around the infection site. It is most commonly used to treat swine pneumonia (Mycoplasma hyponeumoniae), swine dysentery (Brachyspira hyodysenteriae), infectious arthritis (Streptococcus spp.) erysipelas (Erysipelothrix rhusiopatiae) and greasy pig disease (Staphylococcus hyicus). In poultry, it is indicated for use against CRD (Mycoplasma), air sacculitis, salmonellosis, pasteurellosis (fowl cholera) and colibacillosis. Finally, it could be used to treat respiratory, enteric and skin infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to lincomycin-spectinomycin in ruminants.
- Lincomycin-spectinomycin combination
- Broad spectrum of bactericidal activity
- Repairs bacterial cell wall disruption
- Effective control of mycoplasma pneumonia, brachyspira hudysenteriae and more
- Protection against recurring infections
- Supplied as premixed solution making dosing easy