Amtyl 500 mg (100 Tablets per Box)
Amtyl 500 is a powerful antibiotic specifically formulated for gamefowls. As the number one and most trusted brand in the industry, Amtyl 500 contains a powerful combination of Amoxicillin and Tylosin that effectively targets a wide range of respiratory, urogenital, and integumentary (skin and feather) issues in gamefowls.
Amtyl 500 is indicated for the prevention and treatment of:
- Infectious Coryza, a highly contagious bacterial respiratory disease.
- Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD), also known as "Halak na sipon," a common respiratory disease in gamefowls caused by various pathogens.
- Fowl Pox, a viral disease that affects the skin and feathers of gamefowls.
- All types of wounds, including those caused by fights or other injuries.
- Bacterial flushing, the treatment of infection or disease to help the birds to recuperate.
By treating and preventing these common issues, Amtyl 500 can help keep your gamefowls healthy and improve their overall performance. It should be given under the supervision of a veterinarian.
To quickly recover and prevent secondary infection, spray and clean affected areas with Quick Heal Wound Spray.
Reducing stress is an essential component of managing this disease. To fight stress, Reload Plus is recommended along with the administration of Amtyl 500.
When using any antibiotic be sure and continue the whole course of 5 days. If after 5 days you see no improvement then you need to call us or see a veterinarian.