Reload Plus Stress Buster 15ml
Components of RELOAD Plus:
• Quickest source of energy after travelling and during pointing
• Replenishes and provides a continuous supply of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)
• Provides every cell with energy
• Helps maintain body water and ionic balance thus preventing dehydration after travelling
• Helps recover from stress and provides instant rehydration
Why and When to use RELOAD Plus?
To provide sufficient energy requirement before and after travelling your gamefowls
To maintain electrolyte balance during pointing (last 3 days of conditioning)
To maintain the good condition of gamefowl
Increase glucose reserves of newly hatched chicks on their first 2 hours of life.
Dosage & Administration:
During Conditioning (last 3 days of conditioning):
Give 7 drops of Reload Plus morning and afternoon
Give 7 drops of Reload Plus before putting inside the cock box. Upon reaching the destination, let the gamefowl rest in a limber pen for 45 minutes then give 7 drops of Reload Plus afterwards.
Newly Hatch Chicks:
Mix 2ml of Reload plus to 20 ml of water. To be consumed within 2 hours.